This set includes:
1x Cobi Opel Blitz 3,6-36 S (Cobi Small Army Set No.2449)
The Opel Blitz 3t was a German light truck which was the basic vehicular transport during World War II. There were about 110,000 such vehicles produced for WWII. It transported soldiers, but was also used as a supply vehicle, mobile command center and ambulance. The demand for this vehicle was so great, that it was hard to keep up with production.
This historically accurate block model has operable doors and a cargo area that is covered with a collapsible hood.
- 310 blocks
- 1 figures – a driver and German soldier
- Block replica of weapon – sub-machine gun MP 40, rifle Mauser 98k
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 250mm x 108mm x 115mm
This set contains small parts and is not intended for childern under 3 years.